Today you will select four questions to answer. You may answer more than that but you must answer at least four of the following questions:
- Is there some foreshadowing going on when the Caterpillar tells Alice to keep her temper? Explain your answer.
- Why does Alice recite the poem to the Caterpillar?Why are all of the characters "mad"?
- Why does Alice say she is not herself?
- Why is the Cheshire cat always grinning?
- Why is the cook throwing things?
- Why is the baby a pig?
- Why do they have a hookah in a children's story?
- What are hatters?
- Does the Cheshire cat help Alice? How?
- Why does Alice eat the mushroom?
- Why would Alice drink from a bottle that says "Drink Me"?
The link to the chapter summaries is posted on the link section of the blog.
Your posts are due today! Don't forget to comment.