Your posts are getting better by the day. For the most part anyway. Keep up your effort.
Today I want you to post your five responses to your choice of five questions.
- What is a lobster-quadrille?
- What does, "I must sugar in my hair" mean?
- How many lines are formed in the lobster-quadrille?
- Why is the Mock Turtle crying?
- Why are they singing?
- What does the "first figure" mean?
- Who do whitings make shoes under the sea for and why?
- Why is Alice having so much trouble remembering things?
- What is the use of repeating all the words?
- Why does the Mock Turtle think soup is beautiful?
- Why are the Mock Turtle and the Gryphon arguing over a dance?
- Why does Alice not finish the sentence when she says, "I've often seen them at dinn ----"?