Here is a list of common questions. For today, answer at least four of the following questions:
- Why does Alice keep interrupting the dormouse's story?
- How would a raven be like a writing desk?
- Why didn't the March Hare want Alice to join the party?
- Why does the Queen behead evryone who makes a mistake?
- Why would Alice want to play the croquet when there is a chance of being beheaded?
- Why paint roses?
- Why is the queen so mean?
- Is the dormouse the same dormouse from Chapter 2? How do you know?
- Does Alice really want to escape?
- What is treacle and what would a treacle-well produce?well?
- Why does the Hatter make a poem about a bat?
- Why do the croquet players play in a disorganized fashion?
- Why does the Hatter put his watch in the butter?
- What was the Dormouse's story about?
- Is the Queen the one in charge of Wonderland? Explain.
- Is the Cheshire Cat a friend or foe of Alice's?
- Why is the cat on the cover of the book portrayed in a disappearing fashion?
Keep up the good work.