- What is a knave and what are his responsibilities?
- Why is Alice growing even though she is not eating or drinking anything?
- What concert is the King talking about?
- Where is all this "evidence?"
- Did Alice's sister really see everything Alice dreamed?
- Why does the rabbit have a horn?
- Why is Alice forgetting things so quickly?
- Why would the cards die if Alice did not collect them all at once?
- Who are the unforgettable guests.
- Why does everyone want Alice to leave?
- Is Alice's sister dreaming Alice's dreams?
- Why is Alice called to the stage to testify?
- Why is the Mad Hatter on trial?
- Why did the king make up a rule?
- How do they know it was the knave who stole the tarts?
- If Alice knows nothing, why is she testifying?
- Was Alice's dream influenced by the noises surrounding her? Why?
- Is the White Rabbit the same rabbit Alice followed down the hole?
- What does Alice's sister mean by "how she would keep the simple and loving heart of her childhood?"
Monday, October 8, 2007
A Knave, Alice's Day in Court, & the End
We have finally made it to the end of AAIW. We will be doing a research project in the next couple of days, but today you will be answering 6 of the following questions. Keep up the good work on your answers. If you are finished answering questions, go make some comments to other posts.