Wednesday, September 26, 2007




The # 2,5, and 7 are painting because the rose bush was red but they end up putting white flowers in. So they painted the flowers, because the queen wouldn't have to cut off their heads. Why is the queen so mean? I think is because she has to look mean to keep up here reputation. I think the cat is a friend. I think the cat is lonely and wants to have a friend. Why did the hatter put his watch in the butter? The hatter does not put his watch in the butter but in the tea and says " this is the best butter I ever had." Why does the Hatter make a poem about a bat? The Hatter makes a poem about the bats because he is a crazy little person and forgot the poem of twinkle, twinkle, little star. So he floated his way through the poem.

2 comments:

thimjj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thimjj said...

I realy like your answers they all make since to me. For all of them are just what the book says.