Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Alice keeps interrupting the dormouse’s story because she wanted to know what the three sisters lived on in the bottom of a well and she finds it interesting to ask questions. If the March Hare wanted Alice to join the party he would have invited her to join the tea party. The Queen beheads everyone who makes mistakes because she has authority over everyone. If you make her mad or make a mistake she can choose to have you beheaded so she doesn’t have to deal with you anymore. The gardeners had to paint the roses to keep from being beheaded because they accidentally planted white roses. I don’t think Alice is trying very hard to escape. She was trying harder to find the garden again than trying to find a way out.

2 comments:

Mr. Neuburger said...

I want to talk with you about a couple of writing mechanics I believe will greatly improve your writing. Come and get me and, I'll show you what I talking about.

Unknown said...

I have said this on other posts, but where did it say in the book that the Queen of Hearts is also the Queen of Wonderland?