Wednesday, November 7, 2007



















CC:Thrice upon a time...
Alice: Where did you come from?
CC: A boy died, lived happily ever after.
Alice: What happened?
CC:What happened to whom?
Alice: The boy?
CC:He lived happily ever after.
Alice: How did he die?
CC: I don't know, I've never died before, nor have I ever had a dream.
Alice: Oh.
CC:So have you forgotten your little mad trip into my mad world so fast?
Alice: I guess. I had a mad trip?
CC: Of course, in fact since you don't know that was a mad trip, you must be a mad person, or maybe a sane person. I'm not sure which is which.
Alice: I guess your right. I am a very mad person.
CC: But mad people do mad things, what mad things have you ever done?
Alice: I......
Mary: Alice wake up.Your talking in your sleep.
Alice:Where am I?

2 comments:

Mr. Neuburger said...

Outstanding! I really enjoyed listening. The conversation is definitely one which could take place in Wonderland.

<><><><> said...

i like how the voice sounds wavy its pretty cool