Monday, November 26, 2007



















Kal- Mornin’ Ben.

Ben- Mornin’ Kal

Kal- Have you seen the way them Case IH’s run and operate so smoothly?

ben- Nope but i have seen the way they drag down like a chinese automobile

Kal- You ain’t got a clue because they can handle anything and nothing never goes wrong with them.

Ben- You don’t know what your talkin’ about. you need to drive a green tractor then you’ll realize what a tractor really is.

Kal- I did drive a green tractor and I realized that red tractors are the best.

Ben- What are you talkin’ about one of those Montana tractors now or what cause im talkin’ about a John Deere and the last Case IH that I drove liked to buck me off the seat and could barely drag a hay rake.

Kal- You must be think bout one of them there Massy Fergusons, the red tractor I’m talkin bout is an IH. Case tractors happen to operate smoother than a john deere.

Ben- Nope I’m not talkin’ about a peace of junk Massy Ferguson thats worse than a case! and you must have never drivin’ an older John Deere 20 series with a sycro shift transmission those are the smoothest shifting hardest pulling tractors ever made

Kal- Wow, talkin’ old school huh? Got any thing to say bout the newer John Deere models other than they are for rich people that like to wash and clean there tractor after every use. Thats why John Deere makes a power washer.

Ben- The only reason that John Deere cost more is because they are built to higher standards with better quality material and more experienced assembly mechanics. the only thing good about a Case IH is the IH, have you ever seen a 1970’s Case tractor with more than 5000 hours on it??

Kal- I don’t think so. Anyways, have you used one of those New Holland balers yet?

Ben- No i sure haven't but I have seen some of the most lopsided bales come out of the back end of one. Now if you want to make a quality bale you should get a John Deere 148 round baler cause those will make one heavy bale

Kal- You know, i’ll have to agree with you on that, I like how John Deere balers do such a great job giving john deere mechanics high paying jobs. Think about all those hours them mechanics have behind them. You know they say that john deere has the most experienced mechanics in the world. You get the point right?

Ben- You do make a good point but the reason that the mechanics have so many hours behind them is because of the sheer number of balers that are in the field each year, the main reason that the mechanics have such a high experience is because they spend two years between going to school and working as an intern at a dealership to learn all that there is to know about working on every piece of machinery that John Deere has ever produced. and personally i think that it is a good thing that there is such a support network following behind your investment.

Kal- Ok, sounds good! Have you seen those new Cat dozers?

Ben- Yeah I have and those are some working peaces of machinery, i’d love to have one of them.

Kal- Man, I would love to just operate one bigger than a D-9.

Ben- Yeah I heard that Cat just produces 365 of the D-12 but i’d give 100 bucks to run one for a couple hours.

Kal- To tell you the truth I wouldn't want to run one with a GPS leveling systems cause it would be a lot more fun to do it yourself.

Ben- Now that is the truth it would be one big pain in the but to try and build a pond without being able to control everything yourself.

Kal- Yea it would. Anyways have you got the chance to use one of them there new Dew-Eze hay beds?

Ben- Nope not yet but i’ve seen them and personally I don’t really like them all to well they just don’t look as heavy duty as some of the other brands out on the market, such as the Hydra Bed.

Kal- Yea, Hydra Beds are pretty good and pretty tough. I prefer Besler beds myself.

Ben- Actually to tell you the truth I have never been close enough to one of them to really form much of an opinion on one. A bed that I have become very disappointed in is the Cannonball brand. They just look like they’re made way too light to handle what they say they will.

Kal- Oh man, Besler beds are great. They’re tough, they’re long lasting, and they look good too.

Ben- I’ll have to get up close to one of them one of them and look them over I see a lot of them running down the road but when you go up north there was only one brand I seen and that was a Hydra Bed.

Kal- I’ve only been around Besler and Dew-Eze. Besler has my vote by a long shot. Besler definitely outworks Dew-Eze.

Ben- Yeah the Dew-Eze are completely over rated once people move away from them I don’t think they will get many that will come back.

Kal- Yea your right on that one. Welp, i’ve got some dirt to push so i’ll see ya tomorrow morning at the restaurant so we can talk bout politics.

Ben- Alright I better go check those heifers they should start calving anytime, i’ll cya tomorrow.

Kal- Take er’ easy.

2 comments:

Mr. Neuburger said...

Nice job you two. I like the way you come across as a couple of guys having coffee on a rainy day. I look forward to your next edition.

MAIL MAN said...

i thought it was good but you guys sound like the biggest hicks in the world taking about tractors