Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let's Turn This Place into Wonderland!

We need some color here in the restaurant. At the suggestion of one of my MSU colleages, we will be adding pictures to our posts. Today, you will be figuring out how to edit your posts. I want you to go back to your last post and do the following:
  1. Delete your title. Do not create another one.
  2. Add a picture with an AAIW theme.
  3. Align your picture at the top of your post on the right or left side. Do not center align it.
  4. Select medium or small for image size.
  5. Since some of you will get this done rather quickly, and we are short of computing space (only for the next few days!), I need you allow someone to use your computer as soon as you are done. Please help others who have not figured it out. Do not do it for them. Talk them through the process.

Feel free to add pictures anytime!

If anyone has any ideas on how we can make our restaurant look better, let me know. I am always open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Music = Life said...

I like your picture Mr. N! I like how it has so much detail to it. Very nice! Well it is glad to be back. Hopefully I wont get sick anymore and you will see me in class everyday. Well I hope your having a great day!