Friday, September 21, 2007

Well this story is a little more than what I call odd. Alice says she is not herself because there were some weird things going on around her; her entire perception of reality was changing. She’s a little girl on an adventure in search of something; she’s just not quite sure what she is searching for. She eats the mushroom so she can get taller but then she got to tall and ate some more to get shorter. She drank from the bottle that says “Drink me” because it said drink me and it’s a weird world that she’s living in and it can make her taller or shorter. Why did the cook throw things? I think that she threw things because she was mad.

1 comment:

Plowboys said...

I agree on 2 things. First i agree with you why the cook was throwing things. Who would just throw things if they weren't mad? Secondly i agree with you on the "Drink Me" situation, why not drink it?