Friday, November 9, 2007


















Alice- Heather T.
Doormouse- Thomas M.

A: Hey D-man
D: Hey Alice
A: What are you up to?
A: Well tell a story and livin things up a bit.
D: If I tell a story are you going to be able to listen without any interuptions?
A: I don't know...Don't you think your question was a little rude?
D: No, when someone tells a story your suppose to save your questions until after I finish.
A: Oh. Okay I get it now. But wait, what if I don't remember them?
D: Well I guess get a pen and paper and write them down when you think of one.
A: Okay. I guess if you want me to.
D: Alright well then lets get to telling a story.
A: Yay! I'm so excited I can't wait to hear it.
D: This one time I was walking around wonderland and I saw this cat looking thing in a bush. So I went over to the bush and told the furry little thing in a bush. So I went over to the bush and told the furry cat to come out and show himself.
A: Wait! I got to write my question down.
D: That's an interuption Alice. Don't you remember saying you wouldn't interupt?
A: No, when did I ever say that?
D: Just like thirty seconds ago before I started my story. Whatever I'm done telling it. I got to run. Catch you later
A: Fine see you later.

2 comments:

<><><><> said...

you all's voices dont ever change it kinda gets boring after a little while. but good script.

Oprah changed my life ! ! ! said...

Good Ideas and loved the way your voices didnt change, like you didnt care lol, great job.