Tuesday, November 27, 2007

















Hailee: So what kind of music do you like?
Andre: Rap and a little rock but not much.
Hailee: I like country. I'm a country girl. I don't really like rap.
Andre: country? I kinda like old country, you know the music that tell's a story. So why don't you like rap?
Hailee: Rap is just crap. It just drives me crazy. I think that there just sayin stuff and they dont care.
Andre: Yeah sure. Rap is like that not all rap is like that and besides all country talks about is trucks and pointless stupid stuff.
Hailee: I disagree with you. Country is the best. There's more to country than trucks and other pointless stuff. Why do you think rap is so grat?
Andre: Rap has way more to it than you think. It's about the lyrics, the rhyme, and style. People rap about everything, living and dying, love and hate, being rich and poor, being happy and sad everything.
Hailee: I know but I still think it's dumb. Country is more han you think than farming and trucks. It is the same thing as rap says about life just not rapping music. It's way better.
Andre: I don't think so, I mean how many people listen to rap verses how many people listen to country?
Hailee: I say that a lot of people listen to country than rap if I had a say. How many people listen to rap?
ndre: Mostly people in the, I don't know, but I know a lot of people listen to rap than country. And I know a lot of people not just a few Missouri people.
Hailee: Ok. If you say so. I know a lot of people too but about everybody I know loves country. I still think country's the best.
Andre: Fine. Rap is still better.

1 comment:

MAIL MAN said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.