Monday, November 26, 2007

Keep Up the Great Work!

I am having more and more fun listening to your podcasts. Not only have most of you created genuinely original content, your comments to each other have improved greatly, too. As we go on to the next project called Mr. N's Adventures in Creativeland, things are going to get flipped around. I am going to have you teach the teacher. That is right, you will be teaching me things I am curious about. Now, I will be giving you the areas you will need to research. All you have to do is create a podcast that is informative, accurate, and most of all entertaining. I love to laugh when I learn stuff, so knock yourselves out! Here are some things you definitely need to know:
  1. This podcast is worth 100 points.
  2. I will give high marks for creativity.
  3. The project is due on Tuesday of next week.
  4. During the rest of the week, some of you will be gone for FFA and things. It is your responsibility to have this done on time. Coordinate with your teammate(s). If your teammate is gone you have to pick up the slack. That's the way it is out there in the real world people!
  5. I will be evaluating the effort of EACH team member. Don't let me see one person doing all of the work.
  6. I will be assigning each group their research assignment.
Even though this is a research assignment, YOU control how your findings are presented.

**** Extra Credit****
I will buy pizza for the team the class decides has the best podcast. More will be revealed about this.

No comments: