Friday, November 16, 2007


















It was November nineteenth, one cold evening
A soldier was for the first time seen and in his eye, was a passion a gleam
For this soldier had a dream and at the age of thirteen
But by the age of 17 he had went through three
Now you see that’s my current and past history

Now for the future I foresee


One year in advance 18 and by the gift of chance
He was seen asked if he would receive cash
Because he hit the mic harder than a crackhead hit glass
But he was smarter than that big record label want my voice that’s that
They change everything about it and start me rhyming about how I ain't black
How I’m a mac and how I tote the mac and how I blast the mac

Well I’m none of that
I’m the white hillbilly rapper from a meth lab city, smoked off the map
Well those boys in business suits said I was going to lose

Because on my own I had no clues
This is the story of a man with a dream
With a passion that had to be seen
And he would not stop till he was crowned king
Years he had spent not quite rich, but he was happy as a son
Because he spent days at 95.6 as DJ Midwest
And nights at Club Mix as a mc satisfying a fix
Not famous didn’t walk around with proud ignorance
But he was happy with his money and status
Wanna know what the moral is
Listen all the adults and the kids the moral of this story is
Happiness don’t mean rich
You can be dirt poor living off grits
But everyday is relaxed and just for kicks
If your happy it is what it is
See to many people neck deep in debt
Because try as they might money help them one bit
No not the Cadillac the yacht or the other
Its just debt worry’s and fret

Meanwhile they sit high on a pedestal thinking their set
See life is a gamble and they done lost the bet
So my people listen to me
You can be gangsta life is the oozie
You can be a hustla life is the money
You can be the pimp, life is the girl so sexy

But in all reality we're to busy with being the above and not being reality
Life is a game was once an analogy but I got a prophecy
Live life the game, is my message to society
Money and status are held to highly
If you got Benjamin’s your mighty

But if you got nothing but Washington’s your unsightly
That’s good people come in all presidents
Live in all residents in all colors and all accents
Not just in the green suburban white American instance
If rich poor black white Hispanic and Asians just rise to the occasion
Join together and stop faking

11 comments:

thimjj said...

I like how all the words rhyme and go together good. It was a pretty good beat and the song was pretty good.

adre said...

you know you can what? over come obstalces or something? where's heather?

~KATY~ said...

This was a really good song, post or whatever!!!! I liked it!

Code Monkeys Rocks said...

The way you put those words together to make it flow.

Plowboys said...

SWEETNESS

<><><><> said...

sounds really good to bad people are worried about the profanity cause we're all old enough that stuff like that shouldnt bother us that much it really puts a ceiling on how you can voice your opinion and the amount of force your able to put behind it, so i say you did a great job!

Pigs_on_the_wing said...

hey man. i really like your work dude. keep at it and you will get somewhere in life with your music.keep writing man.

Unknown said...

I like this song. But I'm with Andre. Where is Heather?

Hay Hay said...

I think you did an good job, but where is Heather in the song.

MWS said...

heather was responsible for rewriting the lyrics to where they were grammaticly correct, when i write songs they are all but indecipherable to anyone becouse of the fact that i never worry about spelling, grammer, punctuation, format or anything when im writing, so mr nueberger had her rewrite it to where it could be posted on a academic forum. thanks for the feed from everyone.

Oprah changed my life ! ! ! said...

All i can say is WOW!!! That was very well written and very very interesting to read. I look forward to your next podcast.