Friday, November 16, 2007

Real Advice From A Caterpillar


















Cast
Caterpillar: Dustin
Alice: Katy

CATERPILLAR: Who are you?

ALICE: I am Alice. What’s it to ya?

CATERPILLAR: I was asking because you look as if you are lost.

ALICE: Nope. I have a map. And why would I ask a talking caterpillar for anything. I don’t even understand how you could be talking.

CATERPILLAR: Well aren’t you a treat. You know? I don’t have to put up with this.

ALICE: Well then why are you? I don’t like bugs.

CATERPILLAR: Why you little...ugh!!!!! I can’t believe that I was going to help you.

ALICE: I didn’t ask for your help. Although I actually would like to ask a question.

CATERPILLAR: Well what makes you so sure that I will answer it?

ALICE: I will cut down your mushroom if you don’t.

CATERPILLAR: Okay. Please don’t cut down my mushroom. I’ll answer any question you ask me as best I can.

ALICE: Good. What do you think about blogging?

CATERPILLAR: It is fine. Why do you ask?

ALICE: Well, I was just wandering because I want to make pancakes.

CATERPILLAR: Well the best that I have on that is to add a little milk and they will be fluffier. When are you going to make these pancakes?

ALICE: I will make them on yesterday. Would you like to join me?

CATERPILLAR: No I wouldn’t but thank you for asking. Bye now.

ALICE: What a jerk.

12 comments:

thimjj said...

I like how the still say something about blogging the rest of the people don't say anything about the blogging

~KATY~ said...

I love this post it was so freakin awesome!!!!(or maybe its cuz i was in it lol!) It really was a good podcast!!!!!

~KATY~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Code Monkeys Rocks said...

I like how you guys talked about the blogging and how it is not to hard to work with.

<><><><> said...

ha ha sounds good you guys make a good team keep up the good work.

Plowboys said...

This was easy to listen to because it was funny and the pancake thing was totally random. KEEP IT UP!

Unknown said...

This was my best script idea yet. I'm glad that all of you liked it.

Hay Hay said...

I think you to work well together. It was easy to listen to and I liked it. keep up the good work.

MAIL MAN said...

The only thibg i did no like about your pod cast is that the story got really interesting then you just cut it off.

Unknown said...

I wanted to extend it but I was just doing the assignment and Mr. N wanted them to be around a minute and a half to two minutes.

Mr. Neuburger said...

Sorry about the time limit thing, but I never know for sure how long it will take you to get one done. IF, you want to extend the script, be my guest. The only problem will be I can't give you any more class time to do it right at this moment. However, Dustin and Joe, you have the concept down. When you have a few moments of inspiration to write some more, it wouldn't take you long to add more script to it. And, I know Katy would enjoy doing it some more. We'll make time if you have the script.

Mr. Neuburger said...

Oh yea, when did you change your icon to the pic of Jesus?