Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Midterm Test in this Class?



Yes, there really is a midterm for the ol' Applied Communications class. There are several specific items I want you to address today. And, I want you to do them in the order I have them assigned. I promise this will not hurt or cause you to sweat. Here we go. Do the following.


  1. Access "Edit Posts" through the "New Post" option.
  2. Look at every post you and your team have posted. Start at the beginning. You have 10 minutes to do this.
  3. As you look at your posts, reflect on what you were doing and what you learned.
  4. Create a New Post.
  5. Spend the remaining class period responding to the following prompts:
  • What have I learned this past semester?
  • Has my writing improved as the semester progressed?
  • The things I have enjoyed doing this semester are:
  • The things I have not enjoyed doing are: (Ben, I already know you think reading AAIW was a waste of time. :)
  • What type of projects can we do that are both fun and educational?
  • Add a Christmas photo and post
That's it! If any of your are sweating now, I guess I lied and please forgive me. Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year break!

1 comment:

cardinal_stud_61 said...

thanks alot i'm sweatin like a pig. hehehe which means 'm not sweating at all