Thursday, December 20, 2007

This past semester I have learned mainly how the use of computers has transformed how today’s people share information with each other through such things as blogs and pod casts. I feel really that my writing has not progressed one bit over this semester, but in fact got no worse either. It really just stayed the same throughout all of the assignments I did on here. Throughout this semester the thing I enjoyed the most has been in the past few days working with Hoey on our masterpiece video. It has been a lot more fun than all the blogging we have done and especially the spoken pod casts we had to do toward the end. The thing I disliked the most during this 1st semester was having to read Alice’s Adventures In Wonderland. The book made absolutely no sense to me at all and really not to a lot of other people too I believe. The only type of projects I think that we can do that are both educational and fun are the video pod casts that we were introduced to at the end of the semester. They make you actually work hard on something and you have so much fun at the same time, while writing it all the way through to recording it.

No comments: