Thursday, December 20, 2007


This past semester I learned about Lewis Carroll, mainly his childhood. I also learned how to upload pod cast and videos using the Mac laptops. I think for the most part my writing has stayed the same. If anything it improved a little, not by much though. The thing I enjoyed the most would have to be the audio pod cast. At first I really hated it but the more we messed around with it the more I got into it. I know that almost everyone if not everyone will say that they hated reading Alice in Wonderland and writing responses to it. Well guess what, I am going to have to agree with them. It just seemed like it took for ever to get through the book. Well I think that you can make the video pod cast both fun and educational. Well I hope that everyone has a nice Christmas. Oh yeah by the way I hate to break it to you but I wont be in your class next semester.

No comments: