Thursday, December 20, 2007

The main thing I have learned this semester is how to use the computer and blog and pod cast by doing a project and recording it and then downloding it to the computers. I think my writing has got a little better, but not that much. The stuff that I have enjoyed this semestr is getting on the computers and learning how to do audio and movie podcasts. The stuff that I hated about this class while posting and doing pod cast is that the class don't listen and I really didnt like the audio test where we had to download it and it keep messing up. Maybe what we can do next semester is to do some fun stuff of what we want to do like all with a movie or something cool to get it done.Maybe like a big process of what are intrest are and the process to keep working.

5 comments:

~KATY~ said...

thats such a pretty house i wish i lived there!!!

Code Monkeys Rocks said...

yea i hope we do some fun stuff with the movie making.

cardinal_stud_61 said...

good job blogging

JUNK said...

i like that picture it looks real hommie.

thimjj said...

i think that is about what everybody learned was how to make podcasts.