Thursday, December 20, 2007


What I have learned the most would be how to use the mac computers. Also how to put up blogs and podcast on the computer. I think my writing has improved a lot this semester. when we were bloging, I think that really helped me. The things I enjoyed the most this semester was bloging and trying to make a video podcast this week. My groug didnt do a video podcast yet but i think if we did do one it would have be really fun (lol). The things I hated doing was the voice podcast, oh man they drove me nuts, but hey we did it and they were good. Aleast we did them right, also I didnt like reading that book "Alice in Wonderland" I think thats the most boring book ever or mad I just hate it because I've heard it so many times. I think we need to make a video podcast that everyone is in, kind of what the seniors did last year but different. Maybe like a music video or something. It could be educational and really fun.

3 comments:

cardinal_stud_61 said...

Well i still don't know what i'm supposed to be commenting about but good job

~KATY~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~KATY~ said...

well chance is a loser, but everyone already new that one!! ha ha very funny! u now what else i know? Junk is a loser!! ha ha!! nice post!! i like ur self portrait! ha ha!!!!!