Thursday, December 20, 2007

1st Semester Final

This first semester I have learned to use computers to do things that I have never done before. Things like learning to blog, learning to transfer things from one prgram to another, just plainly how to use a computer to write. Has my writing improved this semester? I think it has. Blogging all the time consist of writing scripts or post. The more I wrote, the more I learned. This semester I enjoyed the podcasting and video casting the most. My favorite thing to do was the Coach Stokes interview with Barbie and Ken. I'm with Ben, the AAIW was pretty boring because we didn't really like the story that much. I still thin we learned from it though. Podcast and video podcast are both something we can do that is both fun an educational.

1 comment:

<><><><> said...

yeah that stokes interview was about the funnest that we've done... and yeah the aaiw was about a dumb book.