Thursday, December 20, 2007

Final


This past semester I have learned that a lot of people do not enjoy reading Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Although I in fact love the whole idea of it. I have learned how to make a podcast, which is the coolest thing that I have ever learned in school. Podcasting is something I have learned, actually enjoyed, and plan to do outside of school. As with all other English classes that I have taken, my writing has improved somewhat. There really was not a whole pile of writing to do but I still feel that I learned at least one thing along the way that would ultimately improve my writing. My favorite thing we did this semester was podcasting. I actually got to play music at school with Joe and we rocked the socks off of some people. Especially those people who may have thought we were kidding about our music. The thing I did not enjoy was Mr. N being angry when Chance messed with the singing snow-thing in the back of the room. The whole ordeal was quite scary. Any podcasting projects would be fun and educational. As far as I know, I am not the only one who enjoyed the podcasting. Everyone seemed to like it even more as Mr. N gave more and more leeway for us to choose the content and really get into the podcasts with our own creativity. It has been a very good semester as far as learning about technology. I have learned some stuff and I had a fun time doing it.

4 comments:

~KATY~ said...

really good!!

~KATY~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cardinal_stud_61 said...

the snow globe was a rather frighting ordeal even though i fixed it

JUNK said...

i like how the lights change different colors freakin' awesome!!!