Thursday, December 20, 2007



Why I'm Afraid of Being Naughty.^

Lets start with the main topic, what i learned these past few months. I learned about Charles Dodgson and all about his hit book "Alice in Wonderland" but mostly i learned how to create a blog, publish things on a blog and create an audio podcast. unfortunately i'm not sure on how to create a vidoe podcast, but i think that i have the general idea. i don't think that my writing skills improved much this semester, but at the same time it was beneficial for me to write so that my writing skills didn't get rusty. I've enjoyed pretty much everything this semester, but mostly learning how to do the whole blogging thing. What i didn't enjoy, was the in depth analysis of all the chapters in AAIW. Though reading and discussing it were alright. And I do understand the reason for the chapter reviews (so that we'd have some content to post), but i still don't like it. Maybe something a tad bit more mature for your next senior AC class? Maybe some news reports for the video podcasts would be fun and educational, especially if the reporters could be made of!
Just to let everyone know, this is my last post so Vale, Salut, Hasta Luego, and most importantly GOOD-BYE!!!

2 comments:

~KATY~ said...

thats a really creepy santa clause!!! I think i might have nightmares now!!! lol!

JUNK said...

wow thats a creepy picture there dude!!!