Thursday, December 20, 2007


Well lets see I have learned that Alices Adventures In Wonderland was not a very god book! Sorry but I would rather watch the movie! I have also learned a lot of stuff to do with computers.
I really dont think that my writing has changed that much, it may have gotten worse but it has not gotten better.
This semester I have really enjoyed the podcasts that we have been doing, it may not seem like it but actually have, I really can't wait to finish our video podcast and post it thats really going to be fun! I really didnt enjoy the Alice in Wonderland posting and reading! I would rather not do any of that and just do podcasting!
I really wouldnt know of any other projects that are educational, maybe just the fun ones! I really liked a couple of those videos on the website we had looked at the other day, maybe we could do some kinda like those.

1 comment:

JUNK said...

and where is your picture missy?