Thursday, December 20, 2007

First Semester Final



This last semester I have learned how to create both audio and video pod-casts and to use Garage Band to edit and create the audio pod-casts and used iMovie to create our video pod-cast. I think that throughout the semester my writing has improved slightly, mostly because I am getting back into the concept of writing using “proper” english instead of writing how I speak. The projects that I have had the most fun with is the audio pod-casts, it takes work and time but at least they’re fun to do and we learn a lot about improving our communication skills. What I have disliked the most this semester is reading Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, it really is a lame book. Some projects that we can have fun doing and learn at the same time is the pod-casts, both video and audio, it took some imagination and some thinking to come up with the ideas and work from the ideas to a script on to the actual production.

4 comments:

Plowboys said...

Hey lol, i agree with you totally Ben. The picture is great, i think i actually seen that plane flying over at 6 billion feet up. Just Joking. Well you had great points and were not afraid to express your opinions. Well keep it up.

~KATY~ said...

ha ha!! i love that pic!! its great!!!! o yeah the post was good to!

thimjj said...

I have to agree with you about the audio podcast being the funnest. Also i did not really like the book.

cardinal_stud_61 said...

good post