Thursday, December 20, 2007




The main thing I have learned this semester is to read what I write because when other people read my writing I would like them to be able to understand what I am writing about. The other thing I have leaned is how to post on a computer through a blog or a pod cast. Throughout all of the assignment the one I have enjoyed the most is making a movie with grant together we work really well and come up with some really good ideas, no matter what we do we can always com up with something interesting. The thing that I disliked the most was writing post to the book Alice in Wonderland mainly because
It was so inconsistent it did not make any sense to me maybe because I don’t have a very high reading level or maybe because I have no interest about it. Furthermore, I didn’t really try because I hated reading that book.
I think if we continue to do video pod cast with different thymes like information videos maybe like a news show or something like that were we could learn and have fun people would put more effort out and will like to do it. Pretty much if we keep on the some track that were on I think everyone will be happy and continue to work there hardest.

1 comment:

JUNK said...

thats a freakin' awesome picture.